Re: Alignment shops?

To: "Chin, Elbert {Chem~Palo Alto}" <ELBERT.CHIN@Roche.COM>,
Subject: Re: Alignment shops?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:14:11 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chin, Elbert {Chem~Palo Alto}" <ELBERT.CHIN@Roche.COM>
To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>; "'BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)'"
<EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>; "'Scot Zediker'" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>; "'John
J. Stimson-III'" <john@idsfa.net>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:28 PM

> Wait a second! What did he tell you, EJ?? He was supposed to keep quiet
> about that little blue bottle...

A-ha!  So the soft PAX in GS ain't enough for ya, huh? :-b

> Actually, this past Saturday was the first time I've ever had the Prelude
> aligned at C2, so we'll find out this week if it helps or not. I'm sure it
> will be a vast improvement over the previous toe-in I had.

That's toe-in up front, I presume.  Had it.  Hated it.  Love my toe-out up
front (but I keep the rear toed in).  I'd tell ya how much, but then I'd
have to kill you ;)

> But seriously, Jack really knows his stuff. And I suppose he's a good
source
> for juicy gossip too! But, I wont rat anyone else out...not yet...

Amen to that!  Funny how at some time last year Katie and I were comparing
notes and discovered that he'd given my Miata basically the same alignment
as he gave Katie's... But then again, she can still kick my butt in anything
faster than a pedal car, so maybe having "her" alignment isn't such a bad
thing.

Scot