RE: Alignment shops?

To: "'Donald R McKenna'" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Alignment shops?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:26:43 -0800
No, Don, I've been playing this game long enough to learn it is ALL
alignment. I went from a mid-pack driver to blammo, a "contenduh," all in
one afternoon at C2 Automotive in Oakland.

That's C2 Automotive, folks, alignments by Jack. I also grew about an inch,
and I lost ten pounds, all from C2 Automotive, 510-272-9869. My acne cleared
up, my split ends disappeared, all after one alignment by Jack at C2
Automotive.

After two alignments at C2 Automotive, I got a huge promotion, found a nice
place to live, and I could go on and on.

C2 Automotive won't just align your car. C2 Automotive, for you, can align
the stars.

But no, they never taught me how to drive like Michael Butler.

Katie Kelly