Re: Alignment shops?

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, "Kelly, Katie"
Subject: Re: Alignment shops?
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:56:56 -0800
To all.

Oh boy, is this "snotty"  !!!!

I can't speak for Michael's " bizzare" alignment but, to watch him run was
awe-inspiring and just plain FUN!! We should all be so talented, and soooo
fast. Sorry, It ain't (only) the alignment, folks.

        Don
<roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, "Chin, Elbert  {Chem~Palo Alto}"
<ELBERT.CHIN@Roche.COM>, "'BAYLISS, E. J. \(PBD\)'" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>,
"'John J. Stimson-III'" <john@idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net