RE: Traction control worthwhile at 3COM?

To: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>, navidk@home.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Traction control worthwhile at 3COM?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:08:20 -0800 (PST)
Jim:
  Have you ever seen that BMW ad where start with a
teal E36 without traction control going down an icy
road. It's tail wags wildly and eventually the driver
loses it, then comes a car with traction control and
it gets through no problem?

  Seems like your TC does the opposite of what BMW
intended? :-)   Is the problem trying to second-guess
the TC?

Craig