RE: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)

To: <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>, "Mark J. Andy"
Subject: RE: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:46:24 -0700
FWIW, I couldn't agree more with Kevin. Any sort of rule that allows one
person to claim the property of another is a disaster waiting to happen (and
it won't wait very long). It is, in other words, a BAD THING. You guys have
got to be joking. I can't believe any sane person could even consider doing
this.

If somebody is breaking the rules, do what we already do -- protest and
disqualify him. Simple and effective. What's wrong with that?