Re: Random question: CHP Mustang

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Random question: CHP Mustang
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
 I passed by the Santa Clara PD and I saw a Corvette cop car.

  The Brain7 <the_brain7@hotmail.com> wrote: > Thats the top secret CHP
teleport technology. They can do that at willjust
> to scare you.

Yup. And they don't do that only in mustangs. One miraculously appeared
behind me out of thin air...I blinked and there it was. I was on the 5
freeway, in the middle of nowhere b/w Stockton and L.A...and I was doing
100mph+...

-Arnold (investing in technology to detect patrol cars a mile away)