Re: Random question: CHP Mustang

To: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Random question: CHP Mustang
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:46:24 -0700
Ah, I sure would like to know how a person can be scared by lookin at
this budget information for the aviation division of the CHP when there
is no such thing as an aviation division within the CHP. Are you talking
about a different CHP than I know?

Gotta an URL for this budget information?

Anyways, with approx 8-9 helicopters and 10 fixed wings or so and other
support equipment statewide, isn't cheap to operate. The CHP has a
vigorous aircraft replacement program underway to replace the aging
airships. Most of the airships have been around since the early to mid
80's when I used to be involved in the program.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com