Re: Random question: CHP Mustang

To: <Eljssp8@aol.com>, <the_brain7@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Random question: CHP Mustang
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:18:36 -0700
on 7/27/01 8:37 AM, Eljssp8@aol.com at Eljssp8@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 07/26/2001 11:51:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> the_brain7@hotmail.com writes:
>
> << Yup. And they don't do that only in mustangs. One miraculously appeared
> behind me out of thin air...I blinked and there it was. I was on the 5
> freeway, in the middle of nowhere b/w Stockton and L.A...and I was doing
> 100mph+...
>
> -Arnold (investing in technology to detect patrol cars a mile away)
>>>

> Yeah.........AND? :>)
>
> Eric (Anxious in S.F.) Cheung
Hate to burst the bubble, but you really need to start watching for that
AIRCRAFT cruising parallel but offset 1/2 mile or so from the roadway. It's
also why they have those otherwise useless paint lines (on the shoulder's at
right angles to the direction of travel), time & distance= speed. Those
bears on the ground didn't just stumble upon you.
Check out the aviation division in the CHP's budget for a good scare!
MJ