Re: Random question: CHP Mustang

To: <TummyRub@aol.com>, <brooks@frnk.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Random question: CHP Mustang
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:58:07 -0700
Geeez...Gary, whatchu been smokin'?  You are way over thinking here...Bring
on the white paint...LOL...

Debbie, who's been told that she paints like an artist (even walls,
heheheh)...But, what the hey...So it takes me an hour to paint a
wall...Midnight Rendevous anyone?  Red Top Road exit on 80?  (Where I have
been nailed before  by the da plane...)

Debbie