RE: Random question: CHP Mustang

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: Random question: CHP Mustang
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:18:33 -0700
Maybe at first, but I think that after a few times of clocking a '78 AMC
Pacer at 170MPH, they'd be trained not to believe it when they clock a
new vette at 275MPH.

And judges would probably start to be suspicious when they saw their
30th case of someone ticketed for 185MPH in a Saturn, who vehemently
*swears* that they were only going 70.

-b