Re: Dirt bagging smokers and spewers

To: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Subject: Re: Dirt bagging smokers and spewers
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:18:48 -0700
All this talk about pollution brings a memory...in 1969 one humid hot
day when we lived in Livermore, we decided to take our Lotus 7A to a
local wine tasting and energy efficient car exhibit held at one of the
wineries in town.
        We drove in, and the person at the gate asked if this car was for
exhibit.
        "What does it take?"
        "Less than 1000cc engine will do."
        So we parked our 948cc Sprite powered 7A alongside the steam and
electric cars.
        "Wow! The 'Prisoner' car," was heard quite often. Not exactly.
        All goes to point out you can have fun and still be politically
correct. :)
--Pat Kelly