Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "craig boyle" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:04:11 -0800
It would be preferable not to, but before run group 1
starts, most people have not -- they are standing
in line or setting up the course or their cars.  And
the risk is lower before the event starts..

The only way you can avoid that is making people
sign before they come on-site.  Which would be nice, but
impractical for us.  If the line is long, most people won't
line up till it goes down anyway...

Maybe there is a way we could have a waiver good
for the whole season?  Then most people are covered.

You would certainly have to allow run group 3
people to register, since they have to sign up to work,
and sign the waiver.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!