Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:43:26 EST
My gosh, this has taken on a life of it's own.  Kinda like the mold in my
shower.
Why are we talking about signing waivers at the property entry site ?
Although a nice idea, Mather and Nasa does it.  It's certainly not the
rate-limiting step of the registration process.  If individuals are on site
and not signing the waiver then yes, this is a good solution.  If afternoon
drivers are unable to simply walk up to the reg. table and sign the waiver
and get a wristband, well, we have lots of boxes of wristbands and waivers on
clipboards.  I could easily place a set aside from the line of registrants.

We may not be able to afford a separate person just to get waivers at the
gate. That would be 8 people per day, or at least 4 per day if we go unmanned
the second half of the day.  Manpower being as is, I'd favor leaving waivers
as is.

Don