RE: Tech on Grid (was: Informal Poll on pre-reg.)

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tech on Grid (was: Informal Poll on pre-reg.)
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:21:50 -0800
> On-grid problems might be solved by having a run group 3 worker tech
> run group 4 cars, and start as soon as run group 3 starts.

This is how Ben and I did it last season at the event in Marina where we
actually had morning fun runs.  We teched group 1 and group 5 our selves so
everybody could course walk and such.  Work Group 1 workers teched Group 2
cars as they arrived on grid, 2 for 3, 3 for 4, and no tech people for Work
Group 4.  In the afternoon, 5 for 6, 6 for 7, 7 for 8, and no tech needed
for group 8.

-Carl