Re: Tech on Grid (was: Informal Poll on pre-reg.)

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Tech on Grid (was: Informal Poll on pre-reg.)
From: "Bryan P. Nemy" <bnemy@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:12:47 -0800
I agree with Jerry.  I like the group 2 tech person doing group 3.  The drivers
should be by their cars and have lots of time to fix problems.  For group 8 no
tech worker as group 7 will do the tech.  For group 1 a setup worker can do
inverted grid lineup and tech group 1 and go home after their run group as this
will count as the work assignment.  By the way, Dirk Edwards is tech chief.

Bryan