Re: Tech on Grid -- Fuel to the Fire

To: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Tech on Grid -- Fuel to the Fire
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:28:04 -0800
In the 'olden' days, the slush series was always done in 6 heats, just to
make sure there were enough workers. However, this event, with now 205
entries, there certainly should have been enough. I'm in the process of the
final tracking down...there were some folks who did not work...surprise! :)
More later.
--Pat Kelly