Re: Thanks to Brock and Jack!

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks to Brock and Jack!
From: Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:24:57 -0800 (PST)
Yes, it was a great day.  The course was loads of fun.

It seems like there have been chronic shortages of course workers during
morning run groups (and possibly afternoon - I've been driving in the
morning the last few events, so I noticed).  Has anyone suggested checking
off drivers on grid from the list of those who worked during runs before
that run group?  This might reduce half of the DNW problems.  If someone
runs in group 3 and didn't want to work group 1, then they are immediately
DQed while sitting on grid.  I guess this would work for groups 3, 4, 7,
and 8.

        -Adam