RE: SFR rule

To: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR rule
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:29:26 -0800
Jake,

I have refused giving rides to people many times.  All you need to say is
"sorry, I'm trying to make this one count."  Nobody will think you are rude.

As for being sneaky, would you feel the same way about someone who walked
the course 5 times?  If you don't take advantage of something that is
available for everyone, can you blame others who do?

--Navid