Re: SFR rule

To: "Rich Urschel" <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:26:38 -0800
Rich,

Maybe I'd reword it to emphasize the National rule, for ease of
protest.

Like:

> 15.Passengers: Passengers are allowed at any time within the limits set
> in the SCCA National Solo II Rules Section 1.4.  National Solo 2 rule 4.8
> is waived in the case of Novices, and drivers riding as instructors.  This
> means that others riding before their timed run are subject to
> disqualification.

I might vote for that.  This allows for instructor rides with non-novices,
and allows the protest committee to make a judgement on whether a
pre-ride is an instructional run.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!