RE: SFR rule

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SFR rule
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:37:54 +0000
>As for being sneaky, would you feel the same way about someone who walked
>the course 5 times?  If you don't take advantage of something that is
>available for everyone, can you blame others who do?

Not at all!  And I don't begrudge those who ride before their groups.  I
just choose not to do it myself!  I'm an odd bird, Navid.  Odder than most
folks who will pay $25 to stand around in the heat or the rain for eight
hours in order to drive their cars around some cones in a parking lot.

By the way, is there a rule limiting course walks (other than time)?  I have
on occasion walked two laps around the course if I have time.