Re: 02 Pax

To: black94pgt@pacbell.net, navid@interwoven.com, Elmoizme@aol.com,
Subject: Re: 02 Pax
From: SIASTUNING@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:55:42 EST
Burn her leg on what?? James! I guess the stories about you are true. ;-)

My car can and has been driven to and from events. Even driving around town,
in the Hills etc. It is also registered and insured for the street. Maybe I
should stop thinking about selling the car and get a bigger motor and run SM2.

Vic