Re: 02 PAX

To: EGangloff@aol.com, Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 02 PAX
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:40:58 -0800 (PST)
Oops, I knew I forgot something.  Eric is right, the new index will matter in
the local Street Tire class.  If I were thinking of competing there, a new ES
MR2 would probably do very very well.

As far as the C5 staying with the Z06, I believe some of the thought process
there was that even base C5's would be getting significant hp/torque increases
soon.  It's also a loose policy to class cars by Best of Breed, which for the
C5 is the Z06.  I say "loose" because it is not always applied (Boxster S -
Base Boxster, MR2T - MR2, Miata 1.8 - Miata 1.6, etc.).

-Andy

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1