RE: 02 Pax

To: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>,
Subject: RE: 02 Pax
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:54:42 -0800
I'm clueless enough not to know how indexes (indices?) affect base
classes in ProSolo. I thought a few years ago Howard, I guess, and
possibly Kay Bailey (?) developed this special index for the ladies Pro
Solo class that was very complicated. She explained it once on team.net
and it all went over my head. All I knew is she kept winning all the
time. That's when I decided to develop my own index, in hopes that maybe
if everyone followed it, I would win, too. It was called the TAMPAX,
short for Time Annotated Menses PAX. It, too, was very complicated, and
factored in many variables, including cycles, biorhythms, and the
location of the moon. It didn't fly.

By the way, lest anyone think I am trying to reduce Kay's success, I
will be the first to tell you she is ten times a better driver than I.
I'd sometimes purposely bump into her hoping some talent or something
would rub off on me. I think all I got was her smart ass attitude.

Katie