Re: Baking instructions for Falken Azenis tires

To: pr0file <pr0file@pacbell.net>, Area-Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baking instructions for Falken Azenis tires
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:39:58 -0800
Had the exact same experience on my last run, Round 14, Fresno Chapter,
Castle AFB, two drivers on Azenis Sports.  I felt I'd nailed the run
but, to my dismay, it was slower.  I think it was Pete Motaz who
mentioned it was likely too much heat.  I'm puttin' a water sprayer on
my Christmas list (GS-ST(/)?

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758662/index.htm