Re: Baking instructions for Falken Azenis tires

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baking instructions for Falken Azenis tires
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:18:44 -0800 (PST)
I have noticed almost no averheating problems on my
Civic with the Azenis...provided I am the only driver.
 The few times I have had a co-driver the final runs
for both of us did get slower and the tires did get
alot hotter.  This is a bad thing with the
Azenis...they work great up to a certain temp...at
about 145 +/- I seem to recall, they start to loose
it.  So if you are planning on running 2 drivers...or
in alot of heat...then a water sprayer is a must.

Best of luck,

Paul

--- Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Dan4223w@aol.com wrote:
> >  Next time I'm going to try letting a little air
> out
> > of all four after each run, to try and keep the
> tread
> > flat as they heat up.
>
> I was bleeding them before each run to maintain the
> same pressure from run to run fwiw (this meant I was
> usually bleeding 2-3 psi in the front and about 1psi
> in the rear).
>
> Joe
>
> =====
> Silly little Yahoo advert follows...