RE: Round 6 results are posted

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 6 results are posted
From: "Herman Ip" <racer188@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:19:46 -0800
Yes, SM is outright brutal. I decided to try it out for the Slush this
year and boy can I tell you..what a experience. Even though all of the
SM crowd was not present there is some serious competition here. Best of
all it's a great way for me to force myself to drive faster, harder, and
see where I stand against some of the best!

Can't wait when next season comes around....

Herman Ip
#06 SM Corolla