Re: Round 6 results are posted

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 6 results are posted
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:13:31 -0800
Let's see, I started when I was 4 (tall for my age, and could reach the
pedals).
It's really not a competition to see who's been autocrossing the most years.
But, one thing I have learned is that more the things stay the same, the
more they change. (Or is it the other way around?) Maybe it won't be 10
years, maybe 20, like the span of time from SP to the new "Street" classes,
that we'll see another generation come along. Probably by then the need for
Prepared will be gone, and new technology will require a new class set.
Subtract one and add another.
--Pat K