Re: Round 6 results are posted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 6 results are posted
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:26:27 EST
In a message dated 12/10/02 11:52:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM writes:

> Charlie spent a lot of time in this class this year and I'm sure he would
> concur that this is a good group of people for us to have around.  As I
> said I'm certain that you meant no harm by your comments but I just wanted
> to share with you my experience and perspective of this fine group of
> drivers.

The people in STS/STSL, and STX are great people, contributors to SFR Solo 2,
and tough competitors.  Nobody backed down and found easier pickings when I
came into the class, or when Don Ebaugh ran there, or when Hiroo Sumida came
to run...  These are the big dogs of the future, no matter what someone
thinks of them and their "new" classes.

And look at the group of @$$ kicking SM drivers in SF!  Sias, Richardson,
Reitmeir, Smith, Levy, K. Kelly, Ochi, Kahangi!!!  Contributors, smack
talkers, competitors, champions!

It's time to wake up and smell the clutch, brakes and tires burning, and
recognize that the sport changes.

CHD