Re: The hardest autox skill?

To: lollipop487@attbi.com
Subject: Re: The hardest autox skill?
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:03:05 +0000
I'll never forget the time Soebie Soekamto co drove Darren Madams' kart. He
took his first run, came in and duct taped his glasses to his face because
they were bouncing around so much. For those that know Soebi, you can
imagine his mannerisms when he gets excited and was explaining to us his run
and how his glasses where flying all over and he couldn't see and almost
spun and...and...and. Then seeing his glasses taped to his face...I almost
fell to the ground I was laughing so hard.

Pete