Sways, How much bar is too much bar?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sways, How much bar is too much bar?
From: "Jeffrey Macko" <jmacko@macko.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:31:52 -0700
I've been tweaking the adjustments on my sways after some feedback from
Peter Thana, where he suggested I try less rear bar to reduce wheelspin on
corner exit.  The car is working much better now.

My car has a three way front and a two way rear swaybar.  Currently set with
the front at the middle setting and the rear at full soft.

I'm kicking around the idea of going full stiff front, full stiff rear.
Working with the idea that I'd end up nearly equal amounts of bar increase
on both front and back.  Is this an improvement worth considering?

Thanks!

Jeffrey Macko
BMW 330i  STS