RE: Sways, How much bar is too much bar?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sways, How much bar is too much bar?
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:43:57 -0700
Charlie and Katie both made excellent points that I agree with- go by
the timeslip (giving enough runs to rule out driver-induced noise) and
take notes.  I have a small notebook which I no longer use since my car
pretty much drives itself these days:)  I'd be happy to give it to you.

When I drove your car with the front bar full soft and rear full stiff,
the balance was fine but I was convinced that the bone stock 330Ci I
drove last year would have been faster.  And I think looking at your
results in the last couple events you are definitely going in the right
direction!:)

Peter