Re: Terribly expensive sport

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Terribly expensive sport
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:16:23 -0700
There's no question that the Formula Ford was a lot less expensive in every
way than the BMW.  Car was A LOT cheaper (and I ultimately sold it for more
than I paid for it, though I did some work to it while I owned it), tires
were cheaper, towing it was cheaper (I used a car with good mileage for most
of the time, not a truck), and entry fees back then were cheaper too.