Re: Terribly expensive sport

To: CCoxx@aol.com, josh@sirota.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Terribly expensive sport
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:50:14 -0700
Tire wear issue: weight and camber settings are problems in stock classes.
In a P car, the weight is less, and good camber can get rid of much of the
tire wear. As an example, our 7 (very lightweight, agreed), can get a full
year out of one set of tires, with 2 drivers. Admittedly, the last month or
so, the tires are losing grip, but they're not down to the nub. So we get
another set for the trip to Topeka and another 12 months.
--Pat K