Re: Terribly expensive sport

To: Josh Sirota <josh@sirota.org>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Terribly expensive sport
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 08:20:53 -0700
    I wonder if the C Mod FF you had wasn't much less expensive than the
Bimmer? Tire wear? Much less, lighter car, smaller tires, less wear, last
longer.
    With more use, I suspect Atwater will be less abrasive, just like
Mather, which chewed up tires in its first years, became quite smooth at the
end.
    Actually the AAS events are $30 per day for a single; $60/day for 2.
--Pat Kelly