Re: FFR in AP

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FFR in AP
From: "Charles Cox" <charles@coastalbay.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:36:31 -0700
Maybe they could add a ca-jillion pounds, mandate smaller wheels and run in
DP. It works for the Miata which is an AP car, right?

Somehow I missed it. How did they get the FFR past the "Intent" rule of the
cars having to be based on production cars produced in quantities of no less
than 3000 within a 12 month period? I recall them having to be also approved
by the EPA and DOT...seems to me the FFR should be a Modified anyway.

>From FF's own site:
"Completed Cars and Dealers
No way.  We are a parts and engineering company.  We don't sell cars.  Our
customer is the guy who will build this himself."

Not listed in the book as a Prepared car either...I obviously haven't been
paying attention...

Charles Cox