Re: FFR in AP

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>, charles cox
Subject: Re: FFR in AP
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:21:05 -0700
Actually, no. There are two P classes where real 7s can run, AP and a
heavily ballasted (your words) version in DP. Wetfields, Locost, etc. clones
can run in D or E Mod along with Lotus 7s. According to the rulebook Lotus
7s can also run in ASP (without the hp that can be developed in P & M), and
C Stockm, again with maybe 42hp. (as delivered new, that's what the spec hp
is).
Last year at the Solo 2 nats, there were only two real Lotus 7s, one in DM
(and now sold to a vintage racer), and ours in DP.
--Pat Kelly

<charles@coastalbay.com>, "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>