RE: FFR in AP

To: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>,
Subject: RE: FFR in AP
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:43:46 -0400

Message text written by "Escano, Arnold (MP)"

"
Is there a way to have a AP split Class? like by liters? APo (over)APu
(under)
and have each split class have their own classified rules?

arnold
"

Yes, but the SEB has to put it in the rulebook. So write a letter to those
folks.

Warning: Two years ago at the Solo II Nationals I personally requested the
then PAC chairman to give our small displacement car some relief from
having to run against V8-powered Tigers and Vettes.
        "Never," was his answer. This is an accurate quote.
        As said PAC chair, Mr. Jim McKamey, has since resigned his post you
never know what the new folks will do.

--John Kelly