Re: don't send that gas-out message

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: don't send that gas-out message
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2004 19:31:06 -0000
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:59:45 -0800 (PST) Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> What do you mean?
Bearing in mind that this is an autocross list, I will refer you to this
well-written, non-strident analysis of the importance of Iraqi oil:
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-hindawi-thomson041503a.asp

> And does it not bother anyone that these oil dudes
> living in a desert half a world away, or even in
> Texas, have control over how we get from A to B?

It clearly bothers some of those who covet the oil and the profits being made
from it. Ecomonic sanctions imposed by the European Union against the U.S.
begin on Monday and escalate monthly.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com