Re: Chassis stiffness (revisited...)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chassis stiffness (revisited...)
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:06:58 -0500 (EST)
Hi Phil,
Last summer at the meet I talked briefly to Terry Tanner about the front
suspension. I wanted it to handle more on par with my RX7s. He said something
about replacing with a NASCAR setup.  I'm not familiar with exactly what this
would consist of, e.g, rack and pinion, etc., but he said the parts were only
around $2,000 or so if I understood correctly.  My 221 car is going to be a
custom, so eventually I will be looking to do this or something similar.
 Have you run your ideas past Terry?  Why not just mail your posting to him
for input?  I am sure there are a lot of people who want handling more on a
par with our regular cars, so whatever you come up with with will certainly
be an inspiration.  Good luck.
George Curley (# 489, 670, 221)