Re: More Air Door Questions

To: jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: More Air Door Questions
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:43:23 -0600

> I plan on using my 20 gallon 3HP compressor which should .......
> I have no need for a permanently mounted system since the vacuum system
> works so well.
>                                                Jim

My vacuumm pump doesn't seem to be that efficient.  Perhaps there are
differences between pumps or mine needs some maintenance.  Another
feature an electric pump supplies is the ability to pump up tires
anywhere.  Whem you are at the track and want to adjust tire pressure
between runs, this ability can be useful.  I will probably mount a valve
connection so that it is accessible from the outside for either putting
air in or taking air out.

George Schiro