Some q's on 618

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Some q's on 618
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:03:38 PST
It looks like we finally turned the corner on 618 to the point where it
is almost dependable, reliable and predictable.  Sure, it needs carpets,
seat covers, the right hand door skin installed, etc., but I know that
it will always be a work in progress.  Meanwhile, I have a few
questions.

What glue to attach skins to doors?

The headlights work except I have to use the "emergency" actuator -- not
just the switch.  Does that indicate anything?

The wipers are only one speed and won't park when switch is shut off --
they remain where ever they are.  Does this mean anything?

I am thinking about reinforcing the console.  On 2755 it is shot, a
function from leaning against it to get in and out of the car (I think).
On 618 it seems to be kind of "softening" up.  Has anyone popped those
out and put more glass on the inside?  Is it easy to remove the switches
and the console itself?

Thanks, everyone, for all the help on these projects. Kim