Headlight Conversion

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight Conversion
From: Lloyd Smith <lloyd_debbie@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
I also looked for a better system to operate the headlights.

So I visited the junk yards, and came up with the Pontiac Ferio
accuaters..These are self contained units.

Modified my Brick to accept them, had to enlarge the doors, and come up with a
way to hinge the door to work with the light. I installed a rocker switch below
the light switch, so that when I turn the lights on, I can raise the
lights..Now I have the rectangular headlamps,( that do not open as high as the
Bricklin) and looks ,,,I think,,,,,good...

My Bricklin was not stock ,when I purchased it. Someone glassed in the
hatch,and rear body panel. Lot of parts have been modified, so I had no problem
doing the lights..

Lloyd