Re: Headlight Conversion

To: lloyd_debbie@yahoo.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlight Conversion
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:48:02 EDT
Lloyd,
I also looked at the Fiero.  It's basically the same as the RX-7 but I think
the RX-7 would be a lot easier to adapt as it looks like all you'd have to do
is remove the existing Bricklin actuator and hinge spring, mount the RX-7
unit (using the Mazda bracket), and connect the rod to the side of the hinge.
 I'll let you know if I decide to get the units and try them.
Marvin