Re: Brake Issues Still

To: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Issues Still
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 23:18:04 -0500
George,

I am not sure about the push rod since the power booster and master were
sent to Cardone for rebuild.  I would like to think they made it to
specifications for the Bricklin or 74 Hornet.

Others,

One thing I checked is the distance of the brake pedal to the floor at rest.
I have about 3 inches to work with.  I noticed my other cars have a lot of
room for travel where mine does not.  If anyone else can take a measurement
it would be good to see if this matches.

Greg 0036