Re: mini's and MG 1100's?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: mini's and MG 1100's?
From: mit-eddie!harvard!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 90 15:47:29 EST
> From: yale!harvard!mit-eddie!vax.ftp.com!mason (Nark Mason)
>
> Well, last night I agreed to buy the Mini and the MG1100 for $400 providing
> I don't barf when I see the MG, which I haven't yet.  ...

I think we all had faith that you would buy 'em!  Don't worry, I believe you'll
like the MG.  You can't lose too bad, getting *two* cars for $400 !!

> .... I wonder if the NIMH has ever done a
> study on what chemical imbalance would make people buy these things, maybe
> we should get a bunch of us together, shove 'em in a parking lot with a
> lot of dolomited, minis and other ugly british cars (in various states
> of disrepair) with "For Sale: $100" stickers on them, and take brain
> tissue samples to see what's churning around in there.

This sounds like a WOOOOOONDERFUL experiment (heh, heh, cackle, cackle and
other sounds of evil laughter...)

Keep us informed about the cars when you get them.  Good luck!

        Garry Archer