Re: miscellany

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: miscellany
From: mit-eddie!raybed2.msd.ray.com!ewb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (EUGENE BALINSKI)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 90 11:05:57 EST
I am posting this for a friend. You can contact him directly or drop me
a mail message at:
                 ...!rayssd!raybed2!ewb
                 ...!linus!raybeds!ewb
                    ewb@raybed2.ray.com
                                                     Thanks
                                                  Gene Balinski

                        --- ENGINE WANTED ---

Need an engine for a 1978 Triumph Spitfire. Please contact Bob at
508-858-1258 (weekdays). Please leave a message on the machine if he
is not there.                                          Thanks
                                                      Bob Mason