Re: Trip to England

To: british-cars%alliant.com@BBN.COM
Subject: Re: Trip to England
From: Steven Taylor <mit-eddie!ccd.bbn.com!staylor@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 90 11:02:08 EST
Ralph,

Not much of a hint, but a chance it will save you money.

Make your reservation thru the US 800 number for the car agency, not thru a
travel agent or thru an agent in UK.  My experience, especially in Germany, is
that you get a much better rate.  Though you might not consider them the
company of choice in the states, Budget has given me very good service in
Europe.

As to RHD just try to look "casual" as you walk over to the left side of the
car expecting to sit behind the wheel.....through in your luggage and you'll
look like you planned it.  No matter how hard I try, I always walk to the left
side first.  After that it's all down hill...till the first round-about.

Steve