Carbs for Roadster

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Carbs for Roadster
From: linus!harvard!husc6!sunpeaks!cadnetix.COM!waynea%ursa-major.SPDCC.COM@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Wayne Angevine)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 12:18:09 MST
So, we come down to a decision.  Do I keep on fiddling with the Webers,
or do I go back to the original Hitachi/SU setup?  For $350 I can get
the manifold, linkage, and rebuilt carbs for the SU setup, if I trade
in my Weber manifold, carbs, and air cleaner.  I don't think there's
any question that the SUs would work better for the street.  I don't
drive really hard, and I'd like to get decent mileage.  Anybody think
that changing back to SUs is making a big mistake?

Wayne