E-type

To: alliant!alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: E-type
From: sgi!ames!amdcad!neptune.AMD.COM!zahid@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Zahid Ahsanullah)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 90 09:29:22 cst
> $8,000 sounds very good for a '68 E-type in good shape.  You may have
> more trouble importing a '68 than a '67 (unless it is an early '68
> built before January 1, 1968).
>

>>$8,000 sounds very good for a '68 roadster anyway.  But it could be a
>>2+2 automatic for all we know, and that wouldn't be a very good deal.
>>
>>So, tell us about the car.  We're all sure to conspire to convince you
>>to buy it :-).
>>
>>                                                      Joe

All I know about the car is that it is a rag top '68 E-type series I and
it is not a 2+2. The colour is original yellow and the headlights are
covered with a scratched up transparent plastic. Interior is black leather
in fairly good shape and and.... it's got a short throw gearbox and gives
you the shock of your life when you floor it. Thats all I can remember
it's been a few years.

For those wanting to buy it, I'll let y'all have a go at it if importation
requires EPA engine conversion. I don't think anyone can carry out
the modification required to pass an EPA lab test on these cars. But
maybe somebody can.
                                Zahid