Re: New to the list

To: bobj@meaddata.com, british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 90 15:07:12 -0800
Bob, I strongly suggest that you take your B to a garage that specializes
in British Cars & have them trouble shoot it for you. I do not know where you
are located, but I could give you references in the SF or Monterey bay areas.
Another posibility .. If you tell us where you are located, city & phone #,
you might find a trouble shooting expert from this group living nearby who
would be willing to help you trouble shoot the B.

If you have not already, get a free catalogue from Roadster Factory & Moss
Motors.

TeriAnn